Fund 136 auxiliary operations, or otherwise referred to as fee-for-service or revenue producing activities, will be reviewed collaboratively between the SMPH Research Division and SMPH fiscal.
Routing 136 fund documents
Please include the following documents to your SMPH accountant:
- Agreement document signed by the service recipient
- Revenue Producing Activities Questionnaire (doc) – if the activity will require a new 136 project to be established
- Detailed fee schedule which includes how rate was calculated (indirect costs should be figured into the rate for external services). For internal purposes (will not be disclosed).
- Detailed description of the activity
- This 136 account must be established and noted on WISPER before routing any WISPER records to SMPH.