Facility maintenance across SMPH space can be provided by different services depending on the location. Work requests for maintenance work (such as bathroom, water fountains, lights, room temperature, etc.) can be accomplished in these ways at these locations:
CSC/University Hospital Maintenance Requests
Maintenance of University Hospital (also known as the Clinical Science Center) is provided by Plant Engineering. Requests for maintenance work can be accomplished by submitting a work request online at the UWHC Facilities and Engineering Services.
SMPH Facilities Work Orders
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us:
- David Downing, email@example.com, (608) 516-3070 (WIMR Building Manager)
- Doug Pollard, firstname.lastname@example.org, (608) 235-1024 (HSLC/UW MFCB Building Manager)
- Brian Ringelstetter, email@example.com, (608) 265-5346 (WISPIC Building Manager)
- Mike Sauk, firstname.lastname@example.org, (608) 262-8963 (Medical Sciences Center Building Manager)
- Jess Hisel, email@example.com, (608)265-3554 (Operations Superintendent)
Campus facility maintenance is provided by the UW Facility Planning and Maintenance Physical Plant. Requests for maintenance work can also be accomplished by following the Facility Work Order information for nonemergency problems.
Other service providers for various leased facilities should see their operations or facility manager for details.
Emergency and After-Hours Maintenance Requests
During business hours, contact the facility manager. If you need help outside of business hours, call (608) 263-0792. The building manager on call will answer or get back to you shortly.