Facility maintenance is provided by three separate services. Requests for maintenance work (such as bathroom, water fountains, lights, room temperature, etc.) can be accomplished by following the appropriate link.
Campus facility maintenance is provided by the UW Facility Planning and Maintenance Physical Plant. Requests for maintenance work can also be accomplished by following the Maintenance Direct information for nonemergency problems.
Hospital and clinic facility maintenance is provided by the UWHC Facilities and Engineering Services.
Other service providers for various leased facilities should see the operations manager for details.
Emergency maintenance requests
During business hours, contact the facility manager. If you need help outside of business hours, call (608) 263-0792. The building manager on call will answer or get back to you shortly.
Facility Work Orders
Fill out a JIRA ticket at https://jira.med.wisc.edu/servicedesk/customer/portal/11.
UWHC Plant Engineering services the hospital and clinic in the event of maintenance emergencies, and information can be obtained by following the U-Connect link to the UWHC Facilities and Engineering Services.
- Visit the MySchoolBuilding website
- Account number: 540915174
- Enter e-mail address *
- Enter location
- Enter description of problem
- Enter password: smph
- Click submit
* First-time user?
- Enter your last name
- Click Submit
- Enter your phone number
- Click Submit
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us:
- David Downing, email@example.com, (608) 516-3070 (WIMR Building Manager)
- Doug Pollard, firstname.lastname@example.org, (608) 235-1024 (HSLC/UW MFCB Building Manager)
- Brian Ringelstetter, email@example.com, (608) 265-5346 (WISPIC Building Manager)
- Mike Sauk, firstname.lastname@example.org, (608) 262-8963 (Medical Sciences Center Building Manager)
CSC/University Hospital maintenance requests
Maintenance of University Hospital (also known as the Clinical Science Center) is provided by Plant Engineering. Requests for maintenance work can be accomplished by submitting a work request online at the UWHC Facilities and Engineering Services.