How to apply for parking on UW Health Sciences Campus
*** Please note, only daytime parking requires an application. Afternoon and Night permits may be purchased directly from Transportation Services. Information can be found at this link: https://transportation.wisc.edu/permits/
The annual parking season begins September 1 and ends on August 31.
- New applications are processed every 2 weeks.
If you are a new employee or have never had parking before, request to be added to the health sciences application system using the following form: https://apply.healthsciences.parking.wisc.edu/application/
After filling out the form above and as soon as we are able to add you to the system, you will receive an email with instructions for your application. If you do not have a UW Health login, you will need to activate a net ID using the instructions in the email.
You may now access the Permit Application System by taking the following steps:
- Go to https://www.fpm.wisc.edu/trans/permits/
- Click “Apply” in the black menu bar
- Enter your NetID & Password OR click “Log in with UW Health”
Make your lot selections:
Click on the pencil on the left of the lot selection table. Use the down arrow to select your permit type and then select a lot. Click “Save” to save your lot choice. You may select up to 4 lot choices.
- If a Business Alternate is required, click on the pencil to the left of the permit type Business Alternate, select lot and provide a brief justification for the alternate. If no Business Alternate is required, skip this section.
- If you carpool, you will be able to register your carpool after you accept your assignment. Please see the carpool policy.
When you are satisfied with your choices, click on ‘Submit Choices’. Once the application has been submitted, the page will show your Pending Applications with a ‘Cancel and Re-Apply’ button displayed.
The Health Sciences Parking Team is here to help with any questions or problems relating to parking applications.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 608-263-7943