How to apply for parking on UW Health Sciences Campus
The annual parking season begins September 1 and ends on August 31.
1) Current Parking: these permits are valid until 8/31/19
If you need parking now, view all available permits (Day, Night, Afternoon, Moped or Motorcycle Permit) through the link below:
Currently, these permits can be purchased directly from transportation services by logging in to: https://uwtransservices.t2hosted.com/Account/Portal
- If you do not have a UW Health login, then activate your NetID. Do this at: https://www.mynetid.wisc.edu/activate
- Enter your 10-digit UW ID# (If you do not have this, obtain it by calling or emailing the Health Sciences Parking Coordinator at 608-263-7943, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your birth date
- Click on activate
If you receive an error message notifying you that the NetID is already active, please call the Do-IT HELP DESK at 264-4357. Select Option 1. You must provide your name, UW Campus ID#, and birth date. Once you have provided this information, let the HELP DESK know that you need to reset your password in order to apply for parking. Your will receive your NetID number and password over the phone. Please write them down.
2) New Season Parking (the parking season begins 9/1/19 and ends 8/31/20)
** Application Deadline for Fall: JUNE 7 **
If you are a new employee or have never had parking before, request to be added to the health sciences application system using the following form: https://apply.healthsciences.parking.wisc.edu/application/
If you do not have a UW Health logon, activate a net ID using the instructions above.
You may now access the Permit Application System by taking the following steps:
- Go to https://www.fpm.wisc.edu/trans/permits/
- Click “Apply” in the black menu bar
- Enter your NetID & Password OR click “Log in with UW Health”
Make your lot selections:
Click on the pencil on the left of the lot selection table. Use the down arrow to select your permit type and then select a lot. Click “Save” to save your lot choice. You may select up to 4 lot choices.
- If a Business Alternate is required, click on the pencil to the left of the permit type Business Alternate, select lot and provide a brief justification for the alternate. If no Business Alternate is required, skip this section.
- If you carpool, you will be able to register your carpool after you accept your assignment. Please see the carpool policy.
When you are satisfied with your choices, click on ‘Submit Choices’. Once the application has been submitted, the page will show your Pending Applications with a ‘Cancel and Re-Apply’ button displayed.
The Health Sciences Parking Team is here to help with any questions or problems relating to parking applications.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 608-263-7943