Photography and video services for the School of Medicine and Public Health are shared by UW Health marketing and communications, Media Solutions and SMPH IT services.
Photography by UW Health marketing and communications
Photography services provided by UW Health marketing and communications include:
- Feature photography for Quarterly magazine
- Supporting photography for graphic design projects
- Media relations support
To request photography that falls into one of these categories, contact Andrew Hellpap, the marketing strategist for the School of Medicine and Public Health, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests will be reviewed by marketing and communications staff based on strategic priorities and appropriate use of available resources.
Marketing and Communications does not provide studio portraits for providers and staff or event photography for school or alumni events. Contact Media Solutions to schedule this work.
Photography by Media Solutions
Media Services provides photography for:
- School and alumni events including graduation, Match Day, award banquets, conferences, retirement parties and dinner/social gatherings
- Professional studio portraits for faculty and staff
Learn more about Media Solutions photography services and contact email@example.com for inquiries and scheduling.
Video by UW Health marketing and communications
The UW Health video team specializes in journalistic-style storytelling that serves the missions of service, science, scholarship and social responsibility. The team’s work is used on a variety of platforms, including websites, social media and local television broadcasts.
The team has expertise in all phases of video production, including planning, interviewing, narration, editing and post-production.
View examples of the UW Health video team’s work:
To inquire about the UW Health video team’s services, contact Andrew Hellpap, the marketing strategist for the School of Medicine and Public Health, at 608-316-9786 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video by Media Solutions
Media Solutions offers:
- Assistance in planning
- On-site videography
- Voice-over narration recording
- Editing, post-production
- Addition of design elements, titles, enhancements, music, and special effects output to DVD or web
Learn more about Media Solutions video services
Video by SMPH IT
School of Medicine and Public Health information technology can assist with:
- Lecture capture
- Narrated PowerPoint presentations
- Professional-quality video production for demonstrations, course materials, research projects and more
Learn more about SMPH IT video services