Photography and video services for the School of Medicine and Public Health are shared by UW Health marketing and communications, Media Solutions and SMPH IT services.
Photography by Media Solutions
Media Solutions provides photography for:
- School and alumni events including award banquets, conferences, retirement parties and dinner/social gatherings
- Professional studio portraits for faculty and staff
Learn more about Media Solutions photography services and contact email@example.com for inquiries and scheduling
Photography by UW Health marketing and communications
Photography services provided by UW Health marketing and communications include:
- Feature photography for Quarterly magazine
- Supporting photography for clinical marketing design projects
- Media relations support
To request photography that falls into one of these categories, contact Kari Schrage, the marketing strategist for the School of Medicine and Public Health, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests will be reviewed by marketing and communications staff based on strategic priorities and appropriate use of available resources.
UW Health does not provide studio portraits for providers and staff or event photography for school or alumni events. Contact Media Solutions to schedule this work.
Video by Media Solutions
Media Solutions offers:
- Assistance in planning
- On-site videography
- Voice-over narration recording
- Editing, post-production
- Addition of design elements, titles, enhancements, music, and special effects output to DVD or web
Learn more about Media Solutions video services
Video by UW Health marketing and communications
The UW Health video team specializes in journalistic-style storytelling that serves the clinical, patient-focused mission of the institution.
To inquire if your project would fall under UW Health video team’s services, contact Kari Schrage, the marketing strategist for the School of Medicine and Public Health, at email@example.com.
Video by SMPH IT
School of Medicine and Public Health information technology can assist with video for instructional purposes such as:
- Lecture capture
- Narrated PowerPoint presentations
- Professional-quality video production for demonstrations, course materials, research projects and more
Learn more about SMPH IT video services