UW School of Medicine and Public Health Faculty/Staff Meetings are typically held three times each academic year. The topics discussed at these meetings are broadly relevant to faculty and staff alike and relate to various aspects of the school’s mission. Attending gives everyone a chance to: hear updates from Dean Robert N. Golden and other administrative leaders, learn more about the school’s goals, participate in question-and-answer sessions, and build community.
Faculty/Staff Fall Meeting, Oct. 11, 2021
- Welcome remarks — Robert N. Golden, MD, Dean
- 2021 Folkert O. Belzer Award Presentation — Robert N. Golden, MD, Dean
- Wisconsin Partnership Program (WPP): Responding to COVID-19 and Advancing Health Equity — Amy Kind, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Medicine
- Annual Report — Robert N. Golden, MD, Dean
- Town Hall — Robert N. Golden, MD, Dean
Mark your calendar for upcoming Faculty/Staff Meetings:
2021-2022 Academic Year
Winter: January 24, 2022
Spring: April 11, 2022
2022-2023 Academic Year
Fall: October 24, 2022
Materials from past Faculty/Staff Meetings:
- October 12, 2020 Power Point Presentation
- Video recording of the October 12 meeting, which began near the beginning of Dean Golden’s presentation of the Belzer Award.