This page serves as a resource for employees of the UW School of Medicine and Public Health (SMPH), illuminating how compensation can become a management and organizational tool that can assist SMPH achieve its mission and business strategies while abiding by its values and integrating common understanding, language, and procedures behind compensation activities and processes throughout the school and its employees.
Title and Total Compensation Employee and Manager Resources
Resources that SMPH Managers and Supervisors can use to review and confirm new employee titles and to prepare to guide employees through conversations centered around new title assignments as a result of the Title and Total Compensation (TTC) project.
- TTC Manager Resource: What is Staying the Same and What is Changing?
- TTC Manager Resource: Checklist for Confirming New Titles
- TTC Manager Resource: Manager and Lead Worker Responsibilities
- TTC Manager Resource: Tips for Creating Employee PDs
- TTC Manager Resource: Employee Conversation Checklist
- TTC Manager Resource: What to Expect During Conversations Fact Sheet
- TTC Manager Resource: Employee Conversation FAQs
The UW-Madison Title and Total Compensation team has a project Website that they keep up to date with additional resources and recent news related to the project. You can access the campus TTC website here!
Helpful Campus Resources
- HR Policies
- Compensation and Titling
- Title Guidelines and Transitional Titling Documents
- Title and Total Compensation Project
Pay Adjustment Matrices