This page serves as a resource for employees of the UW School of Medicine and Public Health (SMPH), illuminating how compensation can become a management and organizational tool that can assist SMPH achieve its mission and business strategies while abiding by its values and integrating common understanding, language, and procedures behind compensation activities and processes throughout the school and its employees.
Title and Total Compensation Employee Resources
Resources that SMPH managers and employees can use to review and confirm new title assignments as a result of the Title and Total Compensation (TTC) project.
- UW-Madison Job Title Appeals Website
- UW-Madison Automated Employee Job Title Appeal Application
- Employee Guide to Access and Navigate the Automated Title Appeals System
- Employee Guide to TTC Job Title Appeals
- TTC Title Appeal Process Information
- TTC Notification Letter Employee Resource
- SMPH Business Title Guidelines
- TTC Managers/Supervisors Resource Packet
- What is Staying the Same? What is Changing?
- Manager and Lead Worker Responsibilities & Standard Job Descriptions
- Job Aid – Tips for Creating a Position Description
- Employee Conversation FAQs
For more information about the UW-Madison Title and Total Compensation project, check out the the campus TTC website!
All Staff Communication
Helpful Campus Resources
- HR Policies
- Compensation and Titling
- Title Guidelines and Transitional Titling Documents
- Title and Total Compensation Project
Pay Adjustment Matrices