The ICEP Leadership Committee establishes a sustainable organizational structure for oversight, administration, and evaluation of the ICEP. The ICEP is comprised of the SMPH Office of Continuing Professional Development in Medicine and Public Health, the School of Nursing Continuing Education in Nursing Program and the School of Pharmacy Division of Pharmacy Professional Development. The committee prepares the joint accreditation self-study and writes a five-year strategic plan.
- Barbara Anderson, MS, Director, SMPH Office of Continuing Professional Development (Chair)
- Erik Burns, EdD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Pharmacy Professional Development, School of Pharmacy
- Sandra Galles, MS, RN, APNP, GNP‐BC, Program Coordinator, School of Nursing, Continuing Education in Nursing
- Al Hanson, PhD, Division Chair, Division of Pharmacy Professional Development, School of Pharmacy
- Elizabeth Petty, MD, Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Professor, Department of Pediatrics SMPH
- Susan Zahner, DrPH, RN, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, School of Nursing