The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Office of Fiscal Affairs provides tools and resources for faculty and staff.
Accounting Data Warehouse (ADW)
The UW School of Medicine and Public Health ADW provides access to accounting data from the University of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin Foundation through standard web reports or with query tools. For example, you can produce financial statements for individual grants or your whole department.
Other Tools and Resources
- Financial/Accounting Snapshot Tool
- UW Foundation
- Tools for Lab Personnel
- Mission Aligned and Management Allocation (MAMA)
- Query Library/Hyperion Server
- Research and Sponsored Programs
- Shared Financial System (SFS)
FAST provides projections of how much is left to spend on grants.
- SMPH e-Reimbursement Refresher Training Session Materials – Dec. 14, 2016
- Approving Expenses in e-Reimbursement (pdf)
- Billing Expenses to UW Foundation in e-Reimbursement (pdf)
- Monitoring and Reporting in e-Reimbursement (pdf)
The UW Foundation website includes campus database access.
MAMA is used to track school funds, expenditures and commitments (formerly known as Where are We Reports). The MAMA reports are now stored on uwmadison.box.com. For access, email Darlene Wood at email@example.com.
The Interactive Reporting Query Library/Hyperion Server can produce monthly or other accounting reports including:
- HRS Queries
- SMPH Query Library
- School Funds Queries
- Trust Office Queries
- Other Accounting Queries
Research and Sponsored Programs supports and administers extramurally sponsored programs.
- March 20, 2019
- January 16, 2019
- November 13, 2018
- September 19, 2018
- July 18, 2018
- May 16, 2018
- March 13, 2018
- January 17, 2018
- October 17, 2017
- September 20, 2017
- July 19, 2017
- May 15, 2017
- March 14, 2017
- Jan. 26, 2017
- Nov. 16, 2016
- Sept. 21, 2016
- May 26, 2016
- March 15, 2016
- November 18, 2015
- September 16, 2015