Information Sessions and Ongoing Consultation
The workplace is changing and with that comes a period of complex transition and implementation. SMPH HR and others in the school are committed to helping employees navigate emerging work modalities.
- See our helpful blog posts on various topics:
- See a message from Hope Broadus, JD, SMPH associate dean for human resources, that has information on how to begin a remote work agreement request and ensure you have taken the proper steps to do so.
- There was a virtual info session about the SMPH Remote Work Guide on Thursday, July 1 at 4 p.m. See the sidebar to the right for the recording.
- View UW–Madison Remote Work Guidance and Resources for Employees
- View UW–Madison Remote Work Guidance and Resources for Supervisors
- Work with your SMPH HR Representative
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reuniting Campus – Professional Development – UW–Madison (wisc.edu)
- LinkedIn Learnings for Supervisors (login using your NetID and password)
Employee Resources and Wellbeing
- For ADA and DDR information: UW–Madison Employee Disability Resources
- Employee Resources for UW-Madison Faculty and Staff (PDF)