Appointing a clinical fellow, research fellow or resident has proved to be a complex issue, the resolution of which requires information such as funding source, visa status, eligibility to bill for clinical services and expectation of research participation.
Don’t hesitate to call the UW Hospital and Clinics House Staff Office or the School of Medicine and Public Health’s Associate Dean for Human Resources, Equity and Inclusion if you have questions or are unsure about your options. As noted above, this is a complex process that often varies with individual circumstances.
- Liability Protection for Health Professionals (pdf)
- House Staff Appointment Information (pdf)
- UWMF Retirement Benefits for Physicians
- Clinical Instructor Training Appt Letter with AICA (doc)
- SMPH Research Associate Appointment Letter (doc)
- Small Percent Clinical Instructor Appointment Letter (doc)
- Post Doctoral Fellow/Trainee with Research Associate Supplement Appointment Letter (doc)
- School of Medicine and Public Health Postdoctoral Fellow/Trainee Appointment Letter
- School of Medicine and Public Health Clinical Instructor Appointment Letter (doc)
- Process for UWHC Privileging and UWMF Provide Enrollment (pdf)