If you need to request new space, a change of use for your current space, a renovation, or need a refresh of your current space, please submit a space request ticket through our internal JIRA system.
Space / Project Request Information
- New space: Department, center, institute or program requests more space than currently allocated
- Refresh: Department, center, institute or program requests new flooring and/or paint within currently assigned space
- Change of use: Remodeling that changes the primary use of any space (e.g., lab into office, office into storage)
- Renovation: Remodeling project requiring trade coordination in any space
For guidance on how to fill out the space request form, view the user guide for facilities requests.
Space allocation and usage policy and FAQs
For more information about space allocation and management, please consult the following documents:
- Space Allocation and Usage Policy (pdf)
- Guidelines & Criteria for Office Space Usage & Allocation (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Cubicle and office name plates
SMPH employees can download templates to print name plates for offices or cubicles.
If you have any questions, contact Craig Kramer at (608) 265-8111 or email@example.com.