The mission of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (SMPH) is to advance health without compromise through service, scholarship, science, and social responsibility.
As a leading academic medical center, SMPH supports this mission by providing flexible, adaptable and affordable facilities to accommodate the changing science and medicine goals of departments, multidisciplinary centers, institutes and programs.
Efficient and effective allocation of space will help shape the future of biomedical and public health research, academics and the practice of medicine.
Cubicle and office name plates
SMPH employees can download templates to print name plates for offices or cubicles.
Please fill out the facilities request form for the following types of requests:
- New space: Department, center, institute or program requests more space than currently allocated
- Refresh: Department, center, institute or program requests new flooring and/or paint within currently assigned space
- Change of use: Remodeling that changes the primary use of any space (e.g., lab into office, office into storage)
- Renovation: Remodeling project requiring trade coordination in any space
For guidance on how to fill out the space request form, view the user guide for facilities requests (doc).
Space allocation and usage policy and FAQs
For more information about space allocation and management, please consult the following documents:
- Space Allocation and Usage Policy (pdf)
- Guidelines & Criteria for Office Space Usage & Allocation (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any questions, contact Craig Kramer at (608) 265-8111 or email@example.com.