The Facilities Group is responsible for the ongoing operations and safety procedures for facilities at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health including classrooms, offices and laboratories.
- Space Allocation and Usage Policy (pdf)
- Guidelines & Criteria for Office Space Usage & Allocation (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Facilities Request Form
Freezer Farm Biorepository
The School of Medicine and Public Health completed its first central biorepository in January 2012 within the Wisconsin Institutes for Medical Research building under the leadership of Richard L. Moss, PhD, senior associate dean for basic research, biotechnology and graduate studies.
Freezer Farm facility manager:
UW School of Medicine and Public Health
750 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53705
General policies and procedures
- Maintenance Direct Procedures (pdf)
- Procedure for Granting Access (pdf)
- Procedure for Requesting Keys (pdf)
- Procedures for Setting up B Numbers, D Numbers and MD Numbers (pdf)
- Required Freezer Alarm Points and Contacts Display Form (docx)
- Procedure for Requesting Access for SMPH Buildings (docx)