The following appears on UW Health’s intranet, called U-Connect. View the original here.
Topic: Reimagining healthcare: Virtual Townhall on Eastpark Medical Center
Location: Attend virtually via Webex
When: Thursday, May 26, 7:00 AM (recorded for later viewing)
UW Health Eastpark Medical Center, slated to open in 2024, will be much more than a new building; it will be a destination for patients from across the region. It will bring a dramatic and positive change for our patients, referring partners, providers and clinical teams.
In this unique townhall session, our Eastpark leadership team will provide an overview of the project, recent updates, and provide detail on how distinctive programs like cancer with groundbreaking clinical trials and technological innovations will reimagine the future of healthcare.
A live Q&A session will follow the presentations. Please send your questions to email@example.com
- Peter Newcomer, SVP, Chief Clinical Officer
- Teresa Neely, SVP, Chief Ambulatory Officer
- Liz Douglas, VP, Facilities and Support Services
- Paul Harari, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Human Oncology
- Lee Wilke, MD, Professor of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology and Senior Medical Director, Clinical Cancer Services
- Betsy Nugent, Senior Director, Chief Clinical Research Officer