The below information about Partners in Giving in SMPH is provided by Katy Oksuita, MS, department administrator for the BerbeeWalsh Department of Emergency Medicine and chair of the school’s Partners in Giving campaign this year, and Rachel Kulow, MBA, department administrator for the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
Although the official campaign has ended, there is still the opportunity to donate until spring. With about 4% of employees participating, we are still well below 2020 participation levels. So if you are in a position to participate you still have time!
Read on to learn about the winners of this year’s incentives in Partners in Giving.
The winners for the PinG drawing are:
- Four men hockey tickets – Ivan Andrewjeski, IT Shared Service
- Four women hockey tickets – Pamela Adams, Neurology
- Two free scoops of ice cream – Andy Craven, Radiology
- Two free scoops of ice cream – Kristin Seaborg, Neurology
- Two half-priced tickets to UW–Madison Dance Department Faculty Concert on Feb. 3-5 and Feb. 10-12 – Paul Whiting, Orthopedics
- Two half-priced tickets to the UW–Madison Theatre and Drama production of A Piece of my Heart on March 8 or 9 – William Aughenbaugh, Dermatology
Katy Oksuita will be in touch to share details about how to redeem your prize. A huge thank you to all those that participated and entered for a chance to win.