The Office for Faculty Affairs and Development (OFAD) is looking to partner with a faculty member for developing a curriculum plan to support and enhance the education and teaching professional development activities for SMPH educators.
We encourage interested education focused faculty to submit an initial RFP Letter of Intention (LOI) due: 5 pm October 13, 2021. Detailed instructions, required components and timeline are available below and here (.docx file).
Who can apply:
The candidate needs to be able to:
• Commit 10% effort for a faculty member on tenure track, CHS track, CT track, or teaching professor track for a 6-month period. Effort distribution could vary depending on the applicant’s availability with the overall time commitment remaining the same.
• Demonstrate a track record of excellence as an educator
• Demonstrate a track record with developing and implementing faculty development curriculum for educators
RFA Application must include:
• Initial Letter of Interest (LOI) (1 page maximum)
• Indication in the LOI of the department chair’s support of the application
• Full CV with relevant educational and faculty development activities and experiences highlighted
• Due 5 pm on October 13, 2021
Invitations will be sent to those who qualify for submission of a full application (see attached for detailed requirements) that will be due at 5 pm on November 22, 2021. Anticipated Start Date of January 1, 2022 or as negotiated with the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Development.
For more information contact: Nancy Raymond and Anne Stahr at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reviewing your application!