Campus employees can receive counseling services for personal and work-related concerns through LifeMatters. These services can be accessed via phone, text, and online.
Text, call, or visit LifeMatters, available 24/7/365: https://hr.wisc.edu/employee-assistance-office/lifematters/
- Call 1-800-634-6433 or text “Hello” to 61295
- UW Health employees, including Residents and Fellows password: UWH1
- UW Health managers/supervisors password: UWH2
- Faculty Physicians and UW-Madison employees password: BUCKY1
SilverCloud — mental health services for UW students, faculty, and staff
- Curated resources for the Madison community: A group of volunteers has gathered a crowdsourced, robust list of resources to address financial, logistical, and emotional challenges of COVID-19. An additional resource collection has been generated by the Office of Community Health in the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health.