If you’re reading this article, then you probably noticed that the School of Medicine and Public Health intranet has a different look and feel. Here’s a quick summary of the changes.
- An overall vastly superior design to the old site that is mobile-friendly and aligns with the current UW-Madison template
- Ability for administrative units to manage their own content if they choose. Learn more about this
- Improved search functionality
- More logical navigation structure. Each administrative unit is represented in the global navigation, with additional useful content available in the red “utility” bar at the top of each page.
- Site security. Users will be required to log in to the intranet with a NetID.
We’re still under construction
The launch of the redesigned intranet is one step in creating a better online resource for School of Medicine and Public Health faculty and staff. The web team is working with administrative units to update or add new content to make the site a valuable tool for all employees.
If you cannot find content from the old intranet, or have ideas for new content, contact the web team at email@example.com.
Note: Don’t forget to update any bookmarks you may have saved from the previous site, as the links have changed.