Operations and Procedures
In This Section
The facilities department is responsible for the ongoing operations and safety procedures for facilities at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison including classrooms, offices and laboratories. Buildings include:
- UW Medical Foundation Centennial Building (MFCB), 1685 Highland Ave.
- Health Emotion Research Institute (HERI), 6001 Research Park Blvd.
- Health Sciences Learning Center (HSLC), 750 Highland Ave.
- Medical Sciences Center (MSC), 1300 University Ave.
- Wisconsin Institutes for Medical Research (WIMR), 1111 Highland Ave.
- Wisconsin Psychiatric Institute and Clinics (WisPIC), 6001 Research Park Blvd.
Call Out Procedure
In the event of a leak or spill at the UW School of Medicine and Public Health, please refer to the Call Out Procedure (pdf) for instructions on how to proceed.
General Policies and Procedures
- Maintenance Direct Procedures (pdf)
- Procedure for Granting Access (pdf)
- Procedure for Requesting Keys (pdf)
- Procedures for Setting Up B Numbers, D Numbers and MD Numbers (pdf)
- Alcoholic Beverages Policy and Forms (doc)
- Guidelines for Assignment and Utilization of Laboratory Research Space (pdf)
- Required Freezer Alarm Points and Contacts Display Form (docx)