Faculty and staff at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health have the opportunity to participate in a variety of committees. Committees generally fall into three categories:
- Student-related committees
- Faculty- and staff-related committees
- Health sciences committees
The committees address issues related to education, professional development, research, diversity and more.
More information about the School of Medicine and Public Health's committees can be found at the links below.
- Academic Planning Council (APC)
- Committee on Academic Staff Issues (CASI)
- Complete List of UWSMPH Committees (doc)
- Faculty Committee on Distinguished Awards